Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

Name origins

Discussion of things not related to Sandbox
klimyriad
Support Team
Support Team
Name: liam

Re: Name origins

Post by klimyriad »

Well mine is a long one too

for a while i been using klimyriad but i use to use my real name like liam123123 or something but it got very annoying me have to make up numbers after it but then on runescape i said no more and search for a name for ages and at last i fund one that no one users klimyriad guess what it is backwards dairy milk LOL

I have longer version but that will take ages
Firstspace the attack Progress. Image
Maps= Image finishing the town of hisal map.
Models and textures Image Just started finding these.
Menus, script's and other stuff. Image
RonnieNeeley
Name: Ronnie Neeley

Post by RonnieNeeley »

I discovered the name RonnieNeeley on September 13, 1993 (The day I was born). My parents told the nurse that they wanted that to be my name. I liked it so much I've used it ever since. From my school papers, to this forum.
Hirato
Developer
Developer
IRC Username: hirato

Post by Hirato »

as for myself, I was trying out an MMORPG named "Planeshift" 4/5/6 years ago (I forget :P)
all the names I tried for my character were taken, so I tried their built in name generator.

the first thing that popped up was "Hirato Kirata", I've stuck with it since
This is not a url, clicking it is pointless
Venima
Support Team
Support Team
Name: Tombstone
IRC Username: Venima
Location: Somewhere in the eternal planes between the living and the dead

Post by Venima »

You're kidding!? I know Planeshift! It's still in beta XD but it's seriously improved. You should try it again some time.

Anyway, my nickname "Venima" I use all over the place. When I first created an account for Battlefield 2142, I was stuck for about half an hour trying to think of a really good name for my guy. Something that noobs would think is cool when they see it at number 1 in the round scores, but also original. (when I played it regularly, 9/10 times I was one of the top 3 scorers)

It originated from "venom", but venom on it's own wasn't enough for me. :P Now I prefer Obsidian, but that's taken >_>
Tombstone's Tournament round 2 has begun! Tombstone's Posting Tournament

Try out my: CFG Easy Text Editor (Note: still in beta)

-----Venima