Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

IHU's Horror Story Thread Teen+

Discussion of things not related to Sandbox
InHumanUnit
Name: Ian, Haiku, I got alot ;)
Location: Toyko, Japan. Currently in Illonis, Round Lake in America for secret purposes

Re: IHU's Horror Story Thread Teen+

Post by InHumanUnit »

Chapter Six
Axel ran down the hall. Zombies everywhere. He grabbed his shotgun. No ammo. "Its time to use what I haven't used for eight years. My devil powers." He said. Then, a gaint hand came out of the grount, cracking the earth in that area, and crushing the zombies. "Heh". Was all Axel said. He knew where the enemy was. He smiled. The enemy's fortress was in the sky. Axel grabbed a jetpack from his locker. He began his flight towards the fort in the sky. As Axel flew, he remembered his family, who were sleeping at home. The enemy was targeting them next. At last Axel was at the fort. A huge battleship in the sky. Corpses gathered around him. "Guards..." Axel muttered. He then blasted a hole through them with his hand. "The Reigun." He said. He ran into the fort. Blasting anything in his path. He found the lab. Or should I say "Revival Chambers"? He saw the man behind it. Doc. Who was really Dr. Xionklight. A evil murder presumed dead for fifteen years. Dr.X walked slowly towards him. "We meet again, eh Axel?". He also had demonic powers. It was the final battle. Whoever won would be either AHero, or villian.
End of chapter six
XEON BOX GAMES - XBG is a blast from the past of a pirate mast to a cars thats fast.
You dare challenge me to Halo:Reach? You must die!