Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

Best Zombie FPS Games

Discussion of things not related to Sandbox
InHumanUnit
Name: Ian, Haiku, I got alot ;)
Location: Toyko, Japan. Currently in Illonis, Round Lake in America for secret purposes

Best Zombie FPS Games

Post by InHumanUnit »

WARNING:I will bash on things sometimes.
I want a zombie game BESIDES Left 4 Dead, Resident Evil, I want real zombies, not mutations. I know Dead Rsing, but thats not FPS, then theeres Killing Floor but...Those are not zombies. Any good ideas?
XEON BOX GAMES - XBG is a blast from the past of a pirate mast to a cars thats fast.
You dare challenge me to Halo:Reach? You must die!
daltonds1
Name: Dalton
IRC Username: Daltonds1

Re: Best Zombie FPS Games

Post by daltonds1 »

Dead Frontier:
A totally free zombie survival MMORPG. Based on the popular Dead Frontier: Night 1 / 2 / 3 flash games, DF has an active community with almost a thousand forum members and a comprehensive wiki.The speculation and fanfiction for the plot is fairly rich.

Urban Dead:
Urban Dead, developed by Kevan Davis, is a free low-tech, massively multi-player on-line role playing survival simulation game (MMORPG). It is set in a quarantined city called Malton, though believed to be an English city.

You sign up as one of four classes: civilian, scientist, military or, heaven forbid, zombie. Each of the three survivor classes is broken down further into subclasses. These subclasses dictate what skills you start out with. The game works on a system of Action Points (APs) and Experience Points (XPs).

1 AP is acquired every 30 minutes until you have a max/maximum of 50. In-game, all activities cost at least 1 AP, however some cost more. XPs are acquired by engaging in different activities eg, shooting zombies, healing wounded, reviving zombies or eating survivors. Again, different actions result in earning different amounts of XP. Once a certain number of XP has been accumulated, these can be exchanged for different skills. The cost of these skills varies depending on which class you chose to start your character.

Along with other players you try to survive. Barricade yourself in buildings and fight off the infection... or just join the ranks of the undead decimating all life in your path. This game takes about 2 weeks of solid play to get into but once you start playing it, you can become addicted.

Urban Dead also has an instance of MediaWiki and lots of forums catering to the different roles the players assume.

ZDay:
Z day is an on line zombie survival FPS Game. (Also referred to as a "MMOFPS") You are placed into a city overrun by the infected aka zombies. The infected can run, faster than you can meaning you alone are no match for the strong fast infected! You can barricade doors, search for, collect and carry supplies, arm yourself and buddies up etc. On line play - only! Meet up, form search parties, use your survival instincts, teamwork is a must for survival, can you survive?
NOTE: This game is currently under development, but forums are still active. Release date is aimed for somewhere around 2010 next year.

Hells Revenge:

A now pretty big zombie game site that is trying to get to 25000 players. You get a huge bonus if you join before then. Now, the quota is about half way. Join before the Quota is met.

The Dead Awaken:
Sign up for this free addictive zombie survival MMO! Train your skills and fight others for your survival. Join clans, explore buildings, watch zombie races (like a horse race, and yes, you can bet),and customizing your hideout is just the tip of the ice burg! The game also features chat rooms, in-game messaging, a marketplace, and game statistics.

Envy: The Game
InHumanUnit
Name: Ian, Haiku, I got alot ;)
Location: Toyko, Japan. Currently in Illonis, Round Lake in America for secret purposes

Re: Best Zombie FPS Games

Post by InHumanUnit »

Okay...So I googled all of these my results are....
1.Dead Frontier isn't FPS, but its still pretty kewl.
2.According to google, Hells Revenge dosen't exist.
3.Zday has been under development for a loooong time. I found a thread about in 07'.
XEON BOX GAMES - XBG is a blast from the past of a pirate mast to a cars thats fast.
You dare challenge me to Halo:Reach? You must die!