Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

Off but on

Discussion of things not related to Sandbox
Zythiza
Name: Youll never know!:)

Off but on

Post by Zythiza »

Hey guys, I just want to know out of random-ness...
How do you get your status bar up? I joined just a few minutes ago so I know I do not diserve a promotion yet...
but how would I get the bar to go up? I want some honor because I love this game!!! :lol:
arcones
Support Team
Support Team
Name: Timothy
IRC Username: I use Steam

Re: Off but on

Post by arcones »

Great question :P

The status bar fills up when you've either: 1) Been around and POSTED for a while 2) Spent a lot of time answering support questions 3) A Team Member (like myself)

I've noticed answering Support Questions gives more *points* than regular posting... But that may just be me ;)
Cheers,
Arcones
Want a user bar like this one? PM Leo!
Runescapedj
Name: Michiel
IRC Username: Sandboxdj

Post by Runescapedj »

It just goes up when you post, when it's around 250, it's half filled, and when you reach 1500, it will be completely filled, and if you become 'Support Team', or 'Admin', or so, your bar gets a special color, it doesn't matter how much you're online, just your total post count counts
chocolatepie33
Support Team
Support Team
IRC Username: CP

Post by chocolatepie33 »

What are the colors? let's see... dark red for admin (only mike), bright red for banned (don't want that), full blue for VIP, bright blue for developer, orange for support team, and barless for restricted. there's also the full bar thing like Rune said. Look at our bars.
Julius wrote:Contribute to http://www.opengameart.org NOW!
Save the wiki!