Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

XChat

Discussion of things not related to Sandbox
Dannyboi
Name: Danny

XChat

Post by Dannyboi »

I downloaded X-Chat but i couldnt find the join server i went to OF thing and clicked edit! But its the newest version any tips?

Thanks
Danny
I'm BAAAACK!!! >:D
johnno56
Name: John

Re: XChat

Post by johnno56 »

Danny,

While xchat is running, click on "Network" then select "channels". You should be presented with a list of many connections. At the top of the new screen, you will see the prompt "Join channel: #". That is where your cursor should be. Type in the word sandbox, then press enter. That should do it. Sandbox will now be added to your list of servers.

Hope this helps.

J

NOTE: This method is temporary. I had to repeat the above the next time I tried to connect. I will research some more and get back to you.
May your journey be free of incident.

Live long and prosper.
Dannyboi

Post by Dannyboi »

Thanks

Danny
johnno56
Name: John

Post by johnno56 »

Danny,

My mistake. #sandbox does appear in the server list. The only problem is, I live on the other side of the planet, when I am ready to chat - everyone else is asleep. Maybe I should have thought about that BEFORE installing xchat?

J
May your journey be free of incident.

Live long and prosper.
Dannyboi

Post by Dannyboi »

Ha. Im usually awake late :D
Mike
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Mike »

John what name have you come in as because I haven't seen you come in the chat and I idle 24/7 Are you sure you are in the correct one? In the network list in the XCHAT menu there is OFTC.net and you select it and then click EDIT. Then in favorite channels you enter #sandbox The connect with that channel highlighted and boom all set. As a reminder KIDS MUST HAVE PARENTAL PERMISSION :) Take care.
-mike
We also have a facebook page, facebook group, myspace page and a twitter page[/b][/color]!