PAS Job Search

Discussion of things not related to Sandbox
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
BlackGulf
Name: Trevor
IRC Username: BlackGulf

PAS Job Search

Postby BlackGulf » November 12th, 2011, 6:02 pm

This thread is for anyone creating a project in PAS to find staff that will suit their needs, this post is for me to find the staff I need. This post will provide a sample of what to do on this thread.

Mine:
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

REQUIREMENTS:

APPLICATION:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This Sample Above Is: A REAL APPLICATION FOR YOU TO APPLY TO, AND NOT JUST A SAMPLE
Last edited by BlackGulf on November 25th, 2011, 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kddekadenz
Name: kdd

Re: Help Wanted

Postby kddekadenz » November 13th, 2011, 11:55 am

Good idea, but the topic should be renamed to something like 'Need work?' or 'PAS job market'.
is an advanced RPG beeing developed in Sandbox

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Off-topic”