Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

PAS Job Search

Discussion of things not related to Sandbox
BlackGulf
Name: Trevor
IRC Username: BlackGulf

PAS Job Search

Post by BlackGulf »

This thread is for anyone creating a project in PAS to find staff that will suit their needs, this post is for me to find the staff I need. This post will provide a sample of what to do on this thread.

Mine:
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
HELP WANTED
REQUIREMENTS:
I need an EXPIRENCED mapper to create a medium sized map.
APPLICATION:
Please provide some contact information so that I can give you assignments
If you would like to apply: follow the guidelines above and PM me on the forums, contact me on the IRC, or email me at trealamor@hotmail.com.
Thank You For Your Time
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This Sample Above Is: A REAL APPLICATION FOR YOU TO APPLY TO, AND NOT JUST A SAMPLE
Last edited by BlackGulf on November 25th, 2011, 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Current Project
The Adventures Of NotaPig

Models Image
Maps Image
Coding Image
Textures Image
Music and SFX Image

In Need Of Staff.
kddekadenz
Name: kdd

Re: Help Wanted

Post by kddekadenz »

Good idea, but the topic should be renamed to something like 'Need work?' or 'PAS job market'.
Kelgar is an advanced RPG beeing developed in Sandbox