Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

Have I missed anything?

Discussion of things not related to Sandbox
DesignerDude34
Name: Isaac

Have I missed anything?

Post by DesignerDude34 »

Hello everyone! I'm finally back from my inactivity coma! My life has been very chaotic and I have not had much free time for a while. Things are starting to settle down a bit, and I finally have some time to get back into PAS! I've got a little server going right now, I'm teaching some good friends of mine how to use Sandbox. They seem very interested! :D

Anyways, what's up? How have everyone's game projects been doing, such as "Project Regen" and "Da Chest Collector"? I've been gone too long! :shock:
"Of all parts of wisdom, practice is the best." -John Tillotson-

"The Imagination exercises a powerful influence over every act of sense, thought, reason: over every idea." -Latin Proverb-
cork279
Name: Corey
IRC Username: cork279

Re: Have I missed anything?

Post by cork279 »

Luckily, I've been here the whole time to inform you of all the changes... :|

Nah, I've been inactive for ages here too, and, coincidentally decided to take a look back at this forum today too :D
My latest track: Odyssey

Soundcloud - Youtube - ModDB
chocolatepie33
Support Team
Support Team
IRC Username: CP

Post by chocolatepie33 »

DesignerDude34 wrote:Anyways, what's up? How have everyone's game projects been doing, such as "Project Regen" and "Da Chest Collector"? I've been gone too long! :shock:
Both have been cancelled (well, not quite... just abandoned), Pizza left due to severe issues IRL (he was depressed among other things... :( ) and I haven't seen Leo in a long time, I'm assuming he's been busy with college. In general, I feel like me, Hirato and kdd are the only ones who are constantly in these days, and even then...
Julius wrote:Contribute to http://www.opengameart.org NOW!
Save the wiki!
cork279

Post by cork279 »

I know that Leo is working on a game engine, some websites n'stuff, but not any of his Sandbox stuff as far as I know. I speak to him on Steam, but haven't very recently (due to my computer blowing up :P ).

I just haven't been on due to other things taking up my time. I'm trying to get back into sandbox hopefully :P

DesignerDude34
Name: Isaac

Post by DesignerDude34 »

Cork, you really shouldn't keep the C-4 inside your computer tower anymore. It has a %.001 to violently explode into flaming donuts! :D
"Of all parts of wisdom, practice is the best." -John Tillotson-

"The Imagination exercises a powerful influence over every act of sense, thought, reason: over every idea." -Latin Proverb-
cork279

Post by cork279 »

Oops, I accidentally trailed off again (for a few months more :shock: ). I'll probably get back into Sandbox again during school break (in about 7 weeks). I have a load of exams and coursework now :P