Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

flash game

Discussion of things not related to Sandbox
Jekcheck
Name: Jake
IRC Username: Jekcheck

flash game

Post by Jekcheck »

(15+ age suggestion because of the music) I made this It a few moths ago, pretty much gave up on it lols I have more levels but much of the script is place holder/doesn't work I still might finish it off one day but I like sandbox better. I still haven't gotten 'round to really playing with cube script and keep meaning too :P anyway to prevent the world exploding ill show you the alpha version since everything is working. the song is 'Crowsong' by Da Tweekaz (contains swearing though it's optional to play), the volume slider doesn't work >.< i'm pretty sure the highest score is 520 I'm not really sure what i'm calling it earlier version went under the title 'sketchrun' but later more unpolished versions (I was planning on adding art later on once i had done the project) went under the name 'In Jake's Head' (Jake of course being me :P)

http://i.fhqhosting.com/sketchrunalpha.swf
Ryuzaki
Name: Caleb

Re: flash game

Post by Ryuzaki »

Will this just open on its own? What will we need to play it?
Zantos
Name: Cooper
IRC Username: Zantos

Post by Zantos »

lol doesnt seem to open >.>
Jekcheck
Name: Jake
IRC Username: Jekcheck

Post by Jekcheck »

you just click the link you should have flash player installed if not then it should ask you to install it (handy to have anyway)