Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

How do I attach scripts etc?

Having issues not related to a specific Sandbox game mode? Get help here!
Please also read the rules for support when posting support requests.
Failure to comply with the forum rules may result in your topic being locked without resolution.
arkan
Name: Jack RM

How do I attach scripts etc?

Post by arkan »

Hey guys, I've been working with my sandbox for about four or five months now developing the landscape of my map, but now I need to know how to do some simple (then some advanced) scripting. I've got the codes on how to do things like talking and a shop situation but how do I actually attach it to a particular model, example, ogre red?
Two last things, can I use the teleports in the game to go from one map to another separate map?
Last on, is it possible to shrink the size of my map? I've got it on size 17 but i want it on 14-15.
Thanks, Arkan. :D
P.S love the whole sandbox thing!
siimvuss
Name: S
IRC Username: S

Re: How do I attach scripts etc?

Post by siimvuss »

for the last thing just delete the part you dont need and for the others chech the forums there have been asked those questions many times and im not willing to type it all over again.
Obsidian
Former Staff
IRC Username: Katana

Post by Obsidian »

Topic moved
Reason: Moved to Sandbox Support as this is a support request
うるさいうるさいうるさい!

github: https://github.com/damianb/
Mike
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Mike »

For changing maps, check out the mapchange map and .cfg. For changing the skins, take a look in the packages/models/ogre and look in the .cfgs and the image in the folder. Take care.
-mike
We also have a facebook page, facebook group, myspace page and a twitter page[/b][/color]!