Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

Trouble with Kart Mode

Having issues not related to a specific Sandbox game mode? Get help here!
Please also read the rules for support when posting support requests.
Failure to comply with the forum rules may result in your topic being locked without resolution.
Beorn

Trouble with Kart Mode

Post by Beorn »

Well, I've been trying to get into Kart mode, but it only brings up a black text box, then it disappears. Anyone know what's wrong?

Edit: Oh, well I'm at it, I may as well ask. How do you turn fog back on in a map? I know you type /fog 100024 to turn it off, but I'm just not sure how to turn it back on. Also, can you change it's color?
arcones
Support Team
Support Team
Name: Timothy
IRC Username: I use Steam

Re: Trouble with Kart Mode

Post by arcones »

Hmm, I think Esequile (sp?) answered that... no wait, it was siimvuss... hold on a sec.

:( I couldn't find it. Siimvuss said it had something to do with copying the FPS over to the Kart mode
Want a user bar like this one? PM Leo!
Beorn

Post by Beorn »

Heh, well I probably wouldn't know how to do that, anyway, so it's fine :lol:
GR1M
Support Team
Support Team
Name: Luke
IRC Username: Gr1m

Post by GR1M »

You could just copy the cart model files and replace it with one of the player models.
Want a user bar like this one? PM Leo
esequiel14

Post by esequiel14 »

arcones wrote:Hmm, I think Esequile (sp?) answered that... no wait, it was siimvuss... hold on a sec.

:( I couldn't find it. Siimvuss said it had something to do with copying the FPS over to the Kart mode
It was me arcones this the topic viewtopic.php?f=24&t=952 and you might also want to increase the move speed so that the car can move more like the speed of car type /movespeed 300
check out my video tutorials and sandbox coolest maps in http://www.youtube.com/user/Esequiel14