In game multiplayer commands

Having issues not related to a specific Sandbox game mode? Get help here!
Please also read the when posting support requests.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jade369
Name: jeremy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

In game multiplayer commands

Postby jade369 » June 12th, 2009, 5:18 pm

Ok, by looking at the subject you can guess that im having problems during mutliplayer.

ok heres whats wrong so i load a map when i connect to my server by /coop paradise(map name)

then my friend joins me and i type /send map and in the console says

sending map...
wrote map file packages\base\sendmap_9304612.ogz
successfully generated mapcfg
successfully generated linked mapcfg
then it says
"failed to open temporary file for map"

then he trys /getmap anyways and it says
no map to get

are we missing something? are we doing something wrong is there a way to send maps in game without having to email each other it?

jade369
Name: jeremy

Re: In game multiplayer commands

Postby jade369 » June 12th, 2009, 5:20 pm

Mike
Administrator
Administrator

Re: In game multiplayer commands

Postby Mike » June 13th, 2009, 12:02 pm

Hi, as mentioned in the chatroom, this is a new problem we haven't seen before. What OS are you using? Also, you might want to save your maps from the /base folder and try with a new install of Sandbox. Perhaps something in there got corrupted, though it doesn't make much sense. Take care.
-mike
We also have a , , and a [/b][/color]!

Return to “Sandbox General Support”