need help with model skin's

Having issues not related to a specific Sandbox game mode? Get help here!
Please also read the when posting support requests.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
NPCwars
Name: Heath
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

need help with model skin's

Postby NPCwars » June 10th, 2010, 12:22 am

i got models i dont know how to get the skins to show for them can someone help me and give me a good tutorial plz on how to get skins for it i used sketchup 7 to get my models and i dont know how to get the skins for them to show on platinum arts sandbox?!?!

Return to “Sandbox General Support”