height look

Having issues not related to a specific Sandbox game mode? Get help here!
Please also read the when posting support requests.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
lolzalad
Name: Fabrizio
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

height look

Postby lolzalad » July 22nd, 2010, 12:50 pm

(sorry for the bad english) i dont know how you look a map from above and if the button is H it doesnt works (im just a noob on the forum :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

lolzalad

Re: height look

Postby lolzalad » July 22nd, 2010, 12:56 pm

i ask this because i make an mmorpg and m stands for massive thus the world must be massive but i need to see everi thing from above to chance the world shape
:?:

Cankinder
Name: Victor Manuel
IRC Username: Cankinder

Postby Cankinder » July 22nd, 2010, 1:42 pm

mmm, i not understand what you wanna say..... what your idiom? If you say i can help in your idiom, or try it :lol:
-Victor The Cankinder

offtools
Name: offtools
IRC Username: offtools

Postby offtools » July 22nd, 2010, 4:29 pm

Key H in editmode is used for heightmap editing. if you want to have a top view of your map, you have to navigate to this position (wasd). use the "floatspeed" command in editmode to increase your speed.

/floatspeed 1000

offtools.

lolzalad

Postby lolzalad » July 23rd, 2010, 5:49 am

tnx for the help and wath i want the floathspeed anymore just floatspeed 0 or 1

Cankinder
Name: Victor Manuel
IRC Username: Cankinder

Postby Cankinder » July 23rd, 2010, 5:58 am

For the 0 or 1 only do pasudegame! :lol: :lol:
-Victor The Cankinder

Runescapedj
Name: Michiel
IRC Username: Sandboxdj

Postby Runescapedj » August 5th, 2010, 7:34 am

you can't get the floatspeed lower than 10, but you can't hold yourself from touching the wasd keys 2 hold the floatspeed 0 =P

Return to “Sandbox General Support”