Ports

Having issues not related to a specific Sandbox game mode? Get help here!
Please also read the when posting support requests.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
xweetok59
Name: Something
IRC Username: xweetok59
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Ports

Postby xweetok59 » August 7th, 2010, 2:58 pm

I readed on the wiki i had to port forward 28785 and 28786 UDP, i did it, i run the server, but when i check the ports with a port checker tool, it says they are closed? Do i have to forward other ports?

Return to “Sandbox General Support”