Export as .exe

Having issues not related to a specific Sandbox game mode? Get help here!
Please also read the when posting support requests.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
owenisred
Name: Owen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Export as .exe

Postby owenisred » August 13th, 2010, 10:56 am

How do you do it?

I havn't the foggiest, I know its far from the time Ill need it, but I am planning on releasing a game along with the help of some other guys, and i want to be able to assure them I can do this as an .exe

Please help,
Owen.
I'm taking modelling requests again - any models you want created,skinned or animated (or all 3) leave a post here:

My tutorial site - still under construction, but lots of good stuff there:

RonnieNeeley
Name: Ronnie Neeley

Re: Export as .exe

Postby RonnieNeeley » August 13th, 2010, 12:46 pm

I'm not 100% sure either, but I know you have to compile the source code.

Tritium - An MMORPG ::
"Like" Tritium on Facebook ::
My Music ::

Return to “Sandbox General Support”