Sword Skills

Having issues not related to a specific Sandbox game mode? Get help here!
Please also read the when posting support requests.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
daltonds1
Name: Dalton
IRC Username: Daltonds1
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sword Skills

Postby daltonds1 » September 13th, 2010, 1:24 am

How do i make Sword Skills
Like Were you have a bar at the bottom and you press 1 and he does a attack

owenisred
Name: Owen

Re: Sword Skills

Postby owenisred » September 13th, 2010, 4:10 am

You can (I think - never used) wield a scythe in RPG mode... and attack with left click? Try it...

If you want 1 to be your attack, your going to need to bind "1" to primary attack - if this is what you want post again and we'll tell you how
I'm taking modelling requests again - any models you want created,skinned or animated (or all 3) leave a post here:

My tutorial site - still under construction, but lots of good stuff there:

chocolatepie33
Support Team
Support Team
IRC Username: CP

Postby chocolatepie33 » September 13th, 2010, 6:25 pm

Actually, I think the scythe is a spell that lets you come back to life and be invincible.

owenisred
Name: Owen

Postby owenisred » September 13th, 2010, 6:33 pm

no... its definitely not a spell, but you may be right in its effect, my bad.
I'm taking modelling requests again - any models you want created,skinned or animated (or all 3) leave a post here:

My tutorial site - still under construction, but lots of good stuff there:

arcones
Support Team
Support Team
Name: Timothy
IRC Username: I use Steam

Postby arcones » September 13th, 2010, 7:20 pm

I definitely believe the best way to do this would be to make a character with the animations (as well as weapons). Also as owen said to bind the attack with a key and have it correspond with the animations of the character. For reference, check out the robo-chimp animations in the packages folder.
Want a user bar like this one? PM Leo!

kitfighter
Name: Moe
IRC Username: kit

Postby kitfighter » September 20th, 2010, 6:44 pm

In real, I want to know some basic of sword, I want to know different techniques in handling a sword. Anyone can help me?

daltonds1
Name: Dalton
IRC Username: Daltonds1

Postby daltonds1 » September 20th, 2010, 8:48 pm

Kitfighter, i can help you but give me some more info?

Return to “Sandbox General Support”