Auto Saving Game in RPG

Having issues not related to a specific Sandbox game mode? Get help here!
Please also read the when posting support requests.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
daltonds1
Name: Dalton
IRC Username: Daltonds1
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Auto Saving Game in RPG

Postby daltonds1 » September 13th, 2010, 2:15 am

How do i make it were the game will auto save for you when you log out and/or teleport to a new map with a teleport in this current map

How do i make it were after you log out or go into one of my teleports to go to a new map
It will auto save the game like save your items save your location ur sitting at etc

Please help

owenisred
Name: Owen

Re: Auto Saving Game in RPG

Postby owenisred » September 13th, 2010, 4:07 am

I don't know the script, but you may want to look at the Golden Coin project found here: http://sandboxgamemaker.com/games-creat ... ndbox.html

It has save games in it. You could either try to find the code that it uses for savegame and copy it into your game (hard), or heavily edit TGC to make it your game :)

Hope I helped
I'm taking modelling requests again - any models you want created,skinned or animated (or all 3) leave a post here:

My tutorial site - still under construction, but lots of good stuff there:

Return to “Sandbox General Support”