Compiling under OSX 10.5.8: SDL problems

Having issues not related to a specific Sandbox game mode? Get help here!
Please also read the when posting support requests.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Gibby
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Compiling under OSX 10.5.8: SDL problems

Postby Gibby » November 17th, 2010, 2:35 pm

Greets all:

Trying to see if PAS will actually compile under OSX. I have gone through the steps here 'though they seem to be a bit outdated:

http://sandboxgamemaker.com/wiki/index. ... ource_code

I have installed the latest of these into /System/Library/Frameworks

SDL.framework [v1.2.14]
SDL_Image.framework [v1.1.10]
SDL_Mixer.framework [v1.2]

Have opened Project settings and set 'framework search paths' to /System/Library/Frameworks

No matter what I've tried xCode fails with "framework not found SDL_Image"

any ideas?

system Specs

MacPro 2x2.66 DualCore
3 gig RAM
OSX 10.5.8
xCode 3.1.2

Return to “Sandbox General Support”