Only the camera works

Having issues not related to a specific Sandbox game mode? Get help here!
Please also read the when posting support requests.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
idunno
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Only the camera works

Postby idunno » December 5th, 2010, 8:05 pm

I downloaded 2.6.1 yesterday and it worked fine. Now it's not working and literally the only thing I can do is move the camera. To exit, I have to ctrl+alt+del. I'm using windows 7 and not sure if this has anything to do with it.

Either way, any ideas??? How can I fix it????

idunno

EDIT: Never mind.... found the answer on another post. My apologies!!

Return to “Sandbox General Support”