Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

problem blending textures

Having issues not related to a specific Sandbox game mode? Get help here!
Please also read the rules for support when posting support requests.
Failure to comply with the forum rules may result in your topic being locked without resolution.
asteph28
Name: Andrew
IRC Username: asteph24

problem blending textures

Post by asteph28 »

first off I 'm having an issue blending textures when I go to paint by pressing "p"the error message is "could not load textures". another question I have isis it possible to add guns in rpg mode? instead of magic? and for my last question is there a better modeling problem other then blender 3d, wings 3d, milkshape, or misfits, I have issued with them all when trying convert md2, md3 o9r obj models, I think its becuase Im running windows 7 with 64 bit thank you all for your help.
chocolatepie33
Support Team
Support Team
IRC Username: CP

Re: problem blending textures

Post by chocolatepie33 »

1) I don't know about that, sorry
2) yes, guns are possible, just takes coding.
3) I don't know of something better than those, I recommend Blender, which has export support for those formats if I remember correctly.
Julius wrote:Contribute to http://www.opengameart.org NOW!
Save the wiki!
siimvuss
Name: S
IRC Username: S

Re: problem blending textures

Post by siimvuss »

The model formats is not because of win 7 64bit, I run it too and everything works great. It might be that you don't have python installed, that cuts out support for some exports in blender