Curious Monitor Problem

Having issues not related to a specific Sandbox game mode? Get help here!
Please also read the when posting support requests.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
johnno56
Name: John
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Curious Monitor Problem

Postby johnno56 » August 2nd, 2011, 3:51 am

Just re-installed 2.6.1 on my Linux box and have noticed an annoying side-effect / problem.

My screen is formatted to 1280x1024 but when I exit SB the screen resolution is changed to 640x480.

Has anybody experienced this problem B4? If so, any suggestions on a fix?

Regards

J
May your journey be free of incident.

Live long and prosper.

lzrstrm
Name: Cameron

Re: Curious Monitor Problem

Postby lzrstrm » October 5th, 2011, 9:25 pm

Its Probaly A problem with your grafics card in your PC
BUY A NEW ONE!
Virus 44

johnno56

Postby johnno56 » October 5th, 2011, 10:43 pm

Lzrstrm,

You were probably right. Since I loaded 2.6.1 , I have rebuilt my PC, after a fatal HD crash, and am currently running with SB 2.7. All seems to be running like clockwork. But, I still wish to thank you for your assistance.

Regards

J

Live long and prosper.

lzrstrm
Name: Cameron

Postby lzrstrm » October 11th, 2011, 7:39 pm

no problem
:)
Virus 44

kddekadenz
Name: kdd

Postby kddekadenz » October 12th, 2011, 10:55 am

Curious means that you can't wait to check something out.
You mean strange or weird.
is an advanced RPG beeing developed in Sandbox

johnno56

Postby johnno56 » October 12th, 2011, 3:43 pm

Your definition of curious seems to be correct. The phrases, "That's strange." or "That's weird.", could also imply the the same idea as "That's curious". I would be comfortable with using all three words interchangeably. But yes, you are correct. Have a great day.

Regards

J

Live long and prosper.

chocolatepie33
Support Team
Support Team
IRC Username: CP

Postby chocolatepie33 » October 12th, 2011, 5:07 pm

johnno56

Postby johnno56 » October 12th, 2011, 7:08 pm

I read very few books. Mainly Linux magazines and computer software related books. So, to answer your question. No, I have not read Alice in Wonderland.

Regards

J

Live long and prosper.

chocolatepie33
Support Team
Support Team
IRC Username: CP

Postby chocolatepie33 » October 12th, 2011, 7:42 pm

Aw. That's too bad. It's pretty good. however, I mostly brought it up for the curioser and curioser thing.

Return to “Sandbox General Support”