Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

Issues with blending textures and map lighting?

Having issues not related to a specific Sandbox game mode? Get help here!
Please also read the rules for support when posting support requests.
Failure to comply with the forum rules may result in your topic being locked without resolution.
asteph28
Name: Andrew
IRC Username: asteph24

Issues with blending textures and map lighting?

Post by asteph28 »

Hi everyone, so in my fun of creating my game I have come across a few issues. Issue one after blending textures and save and quit my game. when I go back into the game and load the map it's all dark and only the bending textures show up with any kind of light???? Issue two when I go to light up my map, I get a runtime error message and the my game shuts down, I have tryed reinstalling PAS 2.6.1 and SVN but still the same issue. I have also updated my videocard my system is amd 2 dual core 64 bit processor 3.2 Ghz with 4gb RAM and 1TB HDD with windows 7 home 64bit my video card is a pny 8400 gs. ???? I've even tryed to debug my map I found no issues I am how ever using size 14 map size which I heard can cause some issues I anyone can help?? that would be great thanks for reading.....
kid matthew
Developer
Developer
Name: Matthew
IRC Username: Kid_matthew

Re: Issues with blending textures and map lighting?

Post by kid matthew »

For the blendmap I rec-mend putting a light down and calculating the light.
Try lowering the graphics of Sandbox.
Cheers,
Matthew
Lost Lands Work In Progress <3 viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2522 <3