Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

unknown problem...

Having issues not related to a specific Sandbox game mode? Get help here!
Please also read the rules for support when posting support requests.
Failure to comply with the forum rules may result in your topic being locked without resolution.
kilantolshi
Name: John

unknown problem...

Post by kilantolshi »

well more like unknown cause but same thing. After taking a few days break from working on my maps I load sandbox up and first thing I notice is that the startup gui is different (it is orange instead of green, and the buttons looked different). I assume that means there was an update of some sort, but when I load up my map none of the controls work. No movement, no editing, cannot even enter the menu to exit out. All I could do was turn around using my mouse, nothing else. I tried with each of my maps, and then with a few of the tutorial/example maps that were present from the start. Same thing every time. This is true both for my Win XP pro computer and my Win 7 computer. Any help would be appreciated.
kid matthew
Developer
Developer
Name: Matthew
IRC Username: Kid_matthew

Re: unknown problem...

Post by kid matthew »

I would go here this is already a answer.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=2559

Cheers,
Matthew
Lost Lands Work In Progress <3 viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2522 <3
asteph28
Name: Andrew
IRC Username: asteph24

Post by asteph28 »

I know what problem you are having is something you added to a folder in pas in not compatible with its configration just remove the files you add or try to set pas to default
kilantolshi
Name: John

Post by kilantolshi »

tried both of those. No effect. I normally use CLICK_ME_TO_START to load into my work... I even tried loading using RPG, SideScroller, and VehicleSimulator. While each of these allows me to load into the start point of my map NONE of them allowed me to do any of the aforementioned actions. Also, when I created a new map (using each one just to test) the same thing would happen. When i tried to load in using MovieCube, that one allowed me to use all standard actions, but could not find any of my maps, including a new map I tried to make and save from that entry point.