Making Ramps and Angles

Having issues not related to a specific Sandbox game mode? Get help here!
Please also read the when posting support requests.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Creatorrookie
Name: John
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Making Ramps and Angles

Postby Creatorrookie » October 4th, 2009, 4:36 pm

I'm not sure how to create a ramp or an angle if I use a laptop's touchpad. I don't have a mouse with a scroll wheel. How should I make ramps or angles?
The rookie in sandbox... :)

krazykyle
Name: Kyle
IRC Username: KrazyKyle

Re: Making Ramps and Angles

Postby krazykyle » October 4th, 2009, 5:18 pm

I know on a lot of laptops, that on the touch-pad if you move your finger up and down on the very side, it acts as if it were a scroll wheel.

GR1M
Support Team
Support Team
Name: Luke
IRC Username: Gr1m

Postby GR1M » October 4th, 2009, 6:00 pm

Same thing what kyle said, but why don't you buy a laptop mouse?

Mike
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Mike » October 28th, 2009, 9:35 am

Go into options and select the ability to use pgup and pgdw as the wheel instead. Take care.
-mike
We also have a , , and a [/b][/color]!

Return to “Sandbox General Support”