Sandbox Social Site

Having issues not related to a specific Sandbox game mode? Get help here!
Please also read the when posting support requests.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
KSAICDPAS01
Name: Omar
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sandbox Social Site

Postby KSAICDPAS01 » November 20th, 2011, 9:05 am

Hi, I was trying to watch a video on the social site, and it is a public video and It won't let me. :( I have an account, and It still would not let me. Help please!!!

Return to “Sandbox General Support”