Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

Bows and other RPG questions

Having issues not related to a specific Sandbox game mode? Get help here!
Please also read the rules for support when posting support requests.
Failure to comply with the forum rules may result in your topic being locked without resolution.
HTG
Name: Josh

Bows and other RPG questions

Post by HTG »

1. O.K. I think i'm starting to understand some off this code stuff, so i started working on a bow and arrow and was wondering how to do ammo for this...
2. How would you make a sword, like i looked around the forum but couldn't find any answers besides "It can't be done in 2.6" But i was wondering if it was possible now.
3. Could I make it so when you looked down you saw your body in first person? Or is that only in third person you can see yourself?
4. Can you make mining be possible? Like you get item pickax and if you hit it on a mining blocks there is a chance of getting a metal? Or even better make you actually go down in the ground?
5. How would you add or take away stats? Like if I could get mining to work, you could have a mining level?
6. And finally could i make stats work so if i defeated a monster or something it would level up just strength?
7. If "6" works then is there some code I could use to make it if I defeated a monster with a magic attack then it would level up magic and if I did it with a bow it would level up marksman?

I think sandbox is the most awesome program ever! I would really appreciate any help thanks! :D

Manager of Hostile Terratorys Gaming
(And yes "Terratorys" is spelled wrong.)