Slowmo game toggle on and off on mapload

Having issues not related to a specific Sandbox game mode? Get help here!
Please also read the when posting support requests.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
TheIntercooler
Name: Ed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Slowmo game toggle on and off on mapload

Postby TheIntercooler » January 3rd, 2012, 4:35 pm

I know how to turn and turn off Slowmo when I'm in a game. But is there a way I can turn it on when automatically when a games loaded and off when the games closed?

I tried to add it to my menu as a game type but it wont load in slowmo I still have to run the command in the game to start and end it. There should be a way I can toggle it on as a game starts and back off correct?

Tony
Name: Tony

Re: Slowmo game toggle on and off on mapload

Postby Tony » January 4th, 2012, 12:47 am

If you mean the speed at which a character or player moves, this will work:

r_char_base_maxspeed 60

Change 60 to whatever speed you want.

I don't know if a negative value works here or not, but this is one movement script that I've seen.
60 is a speed boost.
Put that in the critters cfg of your game files for the character you want to affect.

Try a negative value and see if it works.

Good luck, and have fun =)

- Tony

Mind Reading Mastered
Canonize Juan Valdez and his Burro

jSoftApps
Name: J.R.
IRC Username: jSoftApps

Postby jSoftApps » January 4th, 2012, 10:43 am

jSoft Apps Software Innovations - App, Games and More!

jSoft Apps is now on indie db!

TheIntercooler
Name: Ed

Postby TheIntercooler » January 5th, 2012, 10:59 am

Return to “Sandbox General Support”