I cant save!!

Having issues not related to a specific Sandbox game mode? Get help here!
Please also read the when posting support requests.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
slickrick154
Name: slick
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

I cant save!!

Postby slickrick154 » February 16th, 2012, 6:45 pm

Everytime that i start this awesome game, it say ''it's yout first time that you play this game'' and i need to write my name. When i will save it it says ''could not save..........'' Please i need someone to fix it please! :(

chocolatepie33
Support Team
Support Team
IRC Username: CP

Re: I cant save!!

Postby chocolatepie33 » February 19th, 2012, 10:16 pm

what version are you using? Also, windows, mac, linux?

Also, it sounds like you're either missing some files, or something's corrupted. Try redownloading/installing.

northstar
Name: steven

Postby northstar » March 1st, 2012, 1:31 pm

i'm new and i am having the same problem... i have vista and nvidia... everything else 'appears' t be working... having lots of fun...

thevermin8tor
Name: Hannam

Postby thevermin8tor » March 27th, 2012, 6:49 pm

I had the same problem when downloading and used 2.71. Read as "can't save to ___________fps/packages/eerie.gz (my game scene file name) do you have to put it where it first says it will install it.i.e. c:/Downloads.I am using windows7 home premium, AMD E2 vision,dual core and Radeon graphics.Have downloaded 2.61 to see if this will overcome that.

thevermin8tor
Name: Hannam

Postby thevermin8tor » March 28th, 2012, 1:04 am

Downloaded and installed Platinum Sandbox 2.61 into the first folder it recommended, c:/downloads, ran it and it saves in correct folder, ____fps/packages/my stuff!
Created RED clip barrier, to restrict access across entire width of game map, but when I save it then load the map again I am always on the other side of the RED Clip barrier! Instead of one particular game start point. Do I have to create some sort of DELAY to enable this?

chocolatepie33
Support Team
Support Team
IRC Username: CP

Postby chocolatepie33 » March 28th, 2012, 8:28 pm

Return to “Sandbox General Support”