Movie Recorder is not working!!!

Having issues not related to a specific Sandbox game mode? Get help here!
Please also read the when posting support requests.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ICD-DIMENSION-1
Name: Omar
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Movie Recorder is not working!!!

Postby ICD-DIMENSION-1 » April 8th, 2012, 6:55 pm

Movie Recorder is not working!!! I could record and stop the video, but when I watch the video in a video viewer, the video just is frozen like a picture, but the video viewer is not, and my computer is not. Even I tried another movie viewer and the same thing!!! Please Help!!! OOPS I ACCIDENTLY POSTED DOUBLE!!! SORRY MODERATORS!!!

Return to “Sandbox General Support”