Combat

Having issues not related to a specific Sandbox game mode? Get help here!
Please also read the when posting support requests.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
hazzow888
Name: Alec
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Combat

Postby hazzow888 » October 15th, 2009, 12:49 pm

Hey,
Anyone mind telling me how to make weapons/items that you can put in your inventory? Also I don't know how to make a sword that i can fight with and stuff. And making my monsters attack me and all that good stuff thanks (=

Return to “Sandbox General Support”