Packaging a game

Having issues not related to a specific Sandbox game mode? Get help here!
Please also read the when posting support requests.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
bryanfblareunion
Name: bryanfbla
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Packaging a game

Postby bryanfblareunion » October 21st, 2009, 11:33 am

i read somewhere on the forums that you can package your game to send to other people so they can play it without having sandbox installed

how do i do that?
What all do i need to package with my game ?
What file should i include?

Thanks so much :D

Return to “Sandbox General Support”