Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

Sandbox coop edit on Linux Ubuntu

Having issues not related to a specific Sandbox game mode? Get help here!
Please also read the rules for support when posting support requests.
Failure to comply with the forum rules may result in your topic being locked without resolution.
Barreljoe
Name: William

Sandbox coop edit on Linux Ubuntu

Post by Barreljoe »

Me and my friends have recently started playing Sandbox Gamemaker. We really like editting, and we've recently known that we could edit together on a LAN server. We succesfully started one, but when we wanted te go to edit mode (­“e”) and it says : Editing in multiplayer requires coop edit mode (1). We've searched for commands and how to change server propreties but we never found something which changes the “game mode”, or the thing which lets anyone use the edit mode.

Question : What de we need to do to let anyone who joins the LAN server able to switch between edit and “Play” mode?
Anything would help.

Little info : to create the server we use Sandbox Launcher.
Mike
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Sandbox coop edit on Linux Ubuntu

Post by Mike »

/coop in the console can set it to coop edit :) There is a tutorial in the wiki aka help section on coop editing as well :D Take care.
-mike
We also have a facebook page, facebook group, myspace page and a twitter page[/b][/color]!
Barreljoe
Name: William

Re: Sandbox coop edit on Linux Ubuntu

Post by Barreljoe »

Thank you! It works now.