Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

Can't get 2.6.1 to start without being in co-op mode

Having issues not related to a specific Sandbox game mode? Get help here!
Please also read the rules for support when posting support requests.
Failure to comply with the forum rules may result in your topic being locked without resolution.
Kerrek88
Name: Kerrek

Can't get 2.6.1 to start without being in co-op mode

Post by Kerrek88 »

Any suggestions? I haven't been able to locate a return to default settings, and it co-op mode I can't exit through hitting esc or pull up the menu.
wishfulscientist

Re: Can't get 2.6.1 to start without being in co-op mode

Post by wishfulscientist »

Did you try to hit escape, go to load map/load custom map, and see if you can change anything in the game mode tab?
chocolatepie33
Support Team
Support Team
IRC Username: CP

Post by chocolatepie33 »

Kerrek88 wrote:co-op mode I can't exit through hitting esc or pull up the menu.
well, that's strange. if you need to exit, use /exit (or maybe it's /quit) to exit via the console.

Also, you can use /sp (mapname) to load a map in single player mode. If you use the batch files, you can edit them to always load a map in single player mode.
Julius wrote:Contribute to http://www.opengameart.org NOW!
Save the wiki!
wishfulscientist

Post by wishfulscientist »

Does the escape key work? Like, your keys work and all? My post should help you load maps in that way. Also chocolate's post should help as well if your keyboard is responsive. There are a variety of ways to load into a different game mode so long as your keys are functional in game. You might even load a different game exe file (like the RPG module instead of default game launcher) and if you hit escape you can see the that there is a return to defaults option.