Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

Installation problems on my school computers

Having issues not related to a specific Sandbox game mode? Get help here!
Please also read the rules for support when posting support requests.
Failure to comply with the forum rules may result in your topic being locked without resolution.
natalie287
Name: Natalie Coveney

Installation problems on my school computers

Post by natalie287 »

I have sandbox at home and it works great. I am trying to use sandbox in my school (Stratton Education Centre) but can't get the programme to work. It is on the main drive of each computer but on some computers it flashes on screen for two seconds then disappears and on others it loads with errors and the mouse is unusable (jumps on its own and unresposive). The techie guys have run out of ideas - are we missing something really obvious? (The computers in school are brand new high spec lenovo computers with good sound and graphics capability - can provide exact spec if needed)
Hirato
Developer
Developer
IRC Username: hirato

Re: Installation problems on my school computers

Post by Hirato »

you're probably missing drivers.

if they're off-the-shelf lenovo laptops, a model number would be nice.
This is not a url, clicking it is pointless
natalie287
Name: Natalie Coveney

Re: Installation problems on my school computers

Post by natalie287 »

The computers are lenovo Thinkcentre Edge 72 Model type 3493 Model number BCG. However we have the same issue on the networked laptops which are Asus X54H. Any ideas about what we can do to rectify the problem are welcome!

Thanks