Possible bug with numeric shortcuts in Linux

Having issues not related to a specific Sandbox game mode? Get help here!
Please also read the when posting support requests.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kaucukovnik
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Possible bug with numeric shortcuts in Linux

Postby Kaucukovnik » March 22nd, 2013, 12:10 pm

I have dual boot Ubuntu 12.04 and Windows XP SP3 and I can't make the numeric keyboard shortcuts work in the Linux version.

I have Czech keyboard layout as primary on both systems. Windows version just works at it is supposed, with no need to switch anything, despite the Czech layout having special characters there and numbers are typed holding Shift (it looks like this: ). Even a Windows machine with CZ layout only was fine.

In Linux however, i can't use the 9, 0 and Shift+0 shortcuts. Tried my layout switching shortcut, tried setting EN before running Sandbox. I'll try to remove the Czech layout temporarily to narrow it down a bit.

An easy fix would be remapping those troublesome keys, but I haven't found any info on that. Especially Shift+0 is badly needed.

Kaucukovnik

Re: Possible bug with numeric shortcuts in Linux

Postby Kaucukovnik » March 22nd, 2013, 1:02 pm

All right, setting EN as primary layout fixed it.

Return to “Sandbox General Support”