triggering elevators and platforms

Having issues not related to a specific Sandbox game mode? Get help here!
Please also read the when posting support requests.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Nacho
Name: Jorge
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

triggering elevators and platforms

Postby Nacho » May 2nd, 2013, 6:20 pm

Hello

How can I make an elevator/platform starts/stops moving with a trigger?

Thanks

Rotark
Name: ty

Re: triggering elevators and platforms

Postby Rotark » July 24th, 2013, 2:34 am

You have to tie them together with the proper trigger type and match them together with the trigger tag. With platforms, elevators, etc. I THINK you just have to match the tags.
ex. of trigger types
10- causes trunks and doors to open
11- makes it possible to activate doors, trunks with panels, keys, levers etc.
12- keys to interact with trunks
29- ends the game (so be careful when experimenting)

I have just downloaded this game engine as well and have many many questions but as i find answers I try to came back here and answer other people questions. :ugeek:
Enjoy you Platinum Arts Sandbox experience cousin!

Return to “Sandbox General Support”