Wont Open

Having issues not related to a specific Sandbox game mode? Get help here!
Please also read the when posting support requests.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
JasonXV3
Name: Jason
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Wont Open

Postby JasonXV3 » June 26th, 2013, 6:17 am

Hi Im new to sandbox Ive done my research,I know a bit of c+ and java so when I saw this I was stoked.

I first started by opening the launcher,then I clicked on a random map and started.It said initialising
etc...
Then I saw the map for about a half a second then I was back at the program folder.

I have windows vista "service pack 1"
A 1.7ghz prosseser
2gig ram
128meg graphics
Its a lenovo ideapad y150 laptop

Thats all I can tell you?

Please help thanks in advance :D
Last edited by JasonXV3 on June 26th, 2013, 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

JasonXV3
Name: Jason

Re: Wont Open

Postby JasonXV3 » June 26th, 2013, 6:19 am

:!: oh and I did open other types such as the sidescroller click here to get started etc...
But the same thing happened. :!:

hyperboy2435
Name: Blaze

Postby hyperboy2435 » July 1st, 2013, 10:31 am

I've just encountered that exact problem. So the devs know it's not just one person having this issue.

Rotark
Name: ty

Postby Rotark » July 23rd, 2013, 9:22 am

did you go to launcher or the batch files CLICK_ME_TO_START or RPG or (Heaven forbid) SSP?

Return to “Sandbox General Support”