Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

Please Help figure out 2.8.2 School Edition

Having issues not related to a specific Sandbox game mode? Get help here!
Please also read the rules for support when posting support requests.
Failure to comply with the forum rules may result in your topic being locked without resolution.
MeteorMaker
Name: Mr.Gino

Please Help figure out 2.8.2 School Edition

Post by MeteorMaker »

I simply cannot make my doors open, someone please direct me to a cheat sheet or something. Assuming "default" mode is singleplayer mode, which I've heard is the only way to make triggers work, doors I make in this or any mode still fail to work. I've got big plans for this program so before I get started I need to learn how to do all the different aspects right, so am I even using the right version?
I'm looking to make a 3D 1st-3rd person action mmo if that helps. Please throw me any pointers and tips I would much appreciate any advice and help especally if someone knows a good guide to PAS 2.8.2 or if I need to use a better version. thanks~
Rotark
Name: ty

Re: Please Help figure out 2.8.2 School Edition

Post by Rotark »

it starts in multiplayer by default (for some reason) just hit ` or T and type \sp
Locomule

Re: Please Help figure out 2.8.2 School Edition

Post by Locomule »

Rotark wrote:it starts in multiplayer by default (for some reason) just hit ` or T and type \sp
!Yay! That just solved some of my problems. Whew...

Now my map-to-map teleports work, mostly. I am following tutorial examples but the Echos and Sleep functions do not activate. Instead, the teleport is immediate when triggered with no messages.

version 2.8.2 fps