.cfg files

Having issues not related to a specific Sandbox game mode? Get help here!
Please also read the when posting support requests.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Rotark
Name: ty
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

.cfg files

Postby Rotark » July 24th, 2013, 2:09 am

can someone tell me how do i edit .cfg files? and if possible point me in the right direction (a website) that can show me how to edit the program files of SB. Please
Thanks in advance

Return to “Sandbox General Support”