Issues getting blendmap to work

Having issues not related to a specific Sandbox game mode? Get help here!
Please also read the when posting support requests.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
colorandcontrast
Name: Tox
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Issues getting blendmap to work

Postby colorandcontrast » August 11th, 2013, 7:16 pm

I've watched LeviOtero's video, read Gr1m's post, read the sauerbraten tutorial, and anything else I could find detailing how to do it. I've tried editing both the map-art.cfg and the default-map-settings.cfg and nothing's working. I'm so frustrated!!

I'm really new to editing .cfg files, but I have managed to successfully add some custom textures...so I don't think it's entirely due to my incompetence.

I'm using an old version of PAS (2.7.0) but it seems blendmap has been supported since 2.4.

I really really love Sandbox and it would be great if somebody could show me how to get the most out of it.

If it matters - one of the textures I'm trying to blend has autograss on it.

Return to “Sandbox General Support”