Save is sporadic

Having issues not related to a specific Sandbox game mode? Get help here!
Please also read the when posting support requests.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
smallbear
Name: ash
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Save is sporadic

Postby smallbear » September 30th, 2013, 2:43 am

I'm having an issue with saving projects/maps in the latest version of Sandbox. I use the menu and enter my map title 'bushruin' and the readout states instead: 'untitled saved'. Except when it doesn't. Because sometimes it decides to save under the real title and sometimes under untitled. I've tried fps/bushruin, fps\bushruin and just bushruin. Each one will work some of the time. But when one doesn't work, the others don't work either.

Please help.

Windows 7, Lenovo laptop, amd graphics. Not doing anything fancy, except fiddling with smoke parameters and some noise-brush sculpting of a house structure.

Return to “Sandbox General Support”