Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

How to publish a game?

Having issues not related to a specific Sandbox game mode? Get help here!
Please also read the rules for support when posting support requests.
Failure to comply with the forum rules may result in your topic being locked without resolution.
SectionGamingtriva
Name: Wyatt

How to publish a game?

Post by SectionGamingtriva »

Hello I would like to publish a game I just dont know how yet. I dont want to make it a steam green light game i just want it where its a .app or .exe want ever the file name is double click it and it launches the game how do i do that?
Mr. Brightside
Name: Friedrich
IRC Username: Dr_Schnellinger

Re: How to publish a game?

Post by Mr. Brightside »

From what I understood... You want to make a game just like the others; simply unzip and play/install and play.

And you want it public; that everyone can find and download it, am I right?

Well if I'm so, then what you should do is to record a video on your game, nd then upload it to YouTube; pay special attention to the Video details, that's where you can place the keywords (Tags). You can try placing "FREE PC game" and don't forget to put "Freeware" and the system requierements.

For the hosting of your file, try "Sourceforge.net" or if you want another one Google "Free hosting service".

Before uploading your game to the web check all of its features, make sure it's free of crashes, hangups and any other undesired action. Compress your file into ".7z" file type; (Use 7-Zip software).