Editing PLEASE HELP

Having issues not related to a specific Sandbox game mode? Get help here!
Please also read the when posting support requests.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Racholm
Name: travis
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Editing PLEASE HELP

Postby Racholm » March 22nd, 2015, 11:28 am

Alright, so I'm brand new to this and I've gotten it running and such but I can't edit anything, the editmode selection on the "esc" menu is greyed out. can anyone help me? I'm running on ubuntu if that is of any importance. I would REALLY like to start messing around with this program because I've heard a lot of good things about it. Thanks guys! :D

Wind Astella
Name: Nik Mirza
IRC Username: windastella

Re: Editing PLEASE HELP

Postby Wind Astella » March 23rd, 2015, 1:00 am

Press F1 to enter edit mode ^^ Other shortcut is in the other function keys.

Return to “Sandbox General Support”