Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

F1 and F2 not working longer

Having issues not related to a specific Sandbox game mode? Get help here!
Please also read the rules for support when posting support requests.
Failure to comply with the forum rules may result in your topic being locked without resolution.
ForTheWinner
Name: Anton
IRC Username: Intros

F1 and F2 not working longer

Post by ForTheWinner »

I'm now play Sandbox 2-3 time now.. first time worked the F1 and F2 bottom fine. But now i must press ESC and then select the Textice thing to add model and wall.

Sorry my english. Plz if someone understand what I'm meaning :)
Mike
Administrator
Administrator

Re: F1 and F2 not working longer

Post by Mike »

Are you using the main version or the RPG? The buttons do different things in the different modes. Take care.
-mike
We also have a facebook page, facebook group, myspace page and a twitter page[/b][/color]!
gil90
Name: gilberto
IRC Username: whats Irc

Post by gil90 »

I think I know what you mean. When I ran 2.3, I ran it on a laptop. And on laptops use f1 and f2 buttons for controlling brightness. So I was stuck with having to go on the menu to select textures, and getting out of edit mode to get out of the menu. Why don't you try running it on a desktop, if not already?
Scrolls of Harmony, Volume 6. "Nobody is the same, and everybody is different. There is no way one thing could content us all". Spore's religion of Harmony says that some may like Mac, and some may like Windows. The point is that we all go our own way, and leave others alone
Mike
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Mike »

You can change what buttons do what in /data/default.cfg For them to take effect you need to delete the .cfg files in the /sandbox/ folder (init.cfg and such) Take care!
-mike
We also have a facebook page, facebook group, myspace page and a twitter page[/b][/color]!