Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

Water issues

Having issues not related to a specific Sandbox game mode? Get help here!
Please also read the rules for support when posting support requests.
Failure to comply with the forum rules may result in your topic being locked without resolution.
Beorn

Water issues

Post by Beorn »

I've been having some water difficulties. There isn't anything wrong with it, but I just need help.

I can put water in a regular hole that's flat on all sides fine. But I'm having trouble doing it in rough ground. Especially when it's deep, because it will only fill a few layers.

If I try putting it in a regular hole, then making the ground rough, it deletes the water.
Mike
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Water issues

Post by Mike »

Have you checked out this video?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g44Ww2bg2_E

I go over how to fill in areas with water quickly and easily. Take care.
-mike
We also have a facebook page, facebook group, myspace page and a twitter page[/b][/color]!
gil90
Name: gilberto
IRC Username: whats Irc

Post by gil90 »

Or you can make a small hole (one cube length) and make it go down as deep as possible. Then you go to the bottom (on edit) and fill it with water. Be sure that when filling water, you go all the way to the opposite corner (on the surface). Am I making sense? Just wondering. :lol:
Scrolls of Harmony, Volume 6. "Nobody is the same, and everybody is different. There is no way one thing could content us all". Spore's religion of Harmony says that some may like Mac, and some may like Windows. The point is that we all go our own way, and leave others alone
bryanfblareunion
Name: bryanfbla

Post by bryanfblareunion »

Try clicking on the top right corner and dragging downwards, to the bottom left corner. Then type in the console "editmat water" without the quotes.

press ~ to open the console

hope this helps :mrgreen: