RPG and FPS Diffrences? Should this be happening?

Having issues not related to a specific Sandbox game mode? Get help here!
Please also read the when posting support requests.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
William
Name: William Folker

RPG and FPS Diffrences? Should this be happening?

Postby William » December 22nd, 2009, 9:37 pm

In my FPS I have teleports and such placed, but my computer seems to load it better if I put mapmodels down in RPG mode and do actual level editing in FPS, and I was wondering if there might be a way that I can move all the other entity capabilities over to RPG or if they should already be there and perhaps I just need to save my map and re-download Sandbox?
Yes yes, I know, I am a pretty big time noob, thank you VERY much for your patience :D

William
Name: William Folker

Re: RPG and FPS Diffrences? Should this be happening?

Postby William » January 15th, 2010, 6:53 pm

Still a little curious why this is going on .... Anyone help?
Yes yes, I know, I am a pretty big time noob, thank you VERY much for your patience :D

offtools
Name: offtools
IRC Username: offtools
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: RPG and FPS Diffrences? Should this be happening?

Postby offtools » January 15th, 2010, 9:17 pm

sorry for waiting, we are very busy on preparing the new release. try to catch us in IRC. i try to give you some answers after the release is out (next two days).

offtools

Return to “Sandbox General Support”