[Fixed] Can't get .SMD models to work with animations

Having issues not related to a specific Sandbox game mode? Get help here!
Please also read the when posting support requests.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
TheCatScout
Name: Cat
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

[Fixed] Can't get .SMD models to work with animations

Postby TheCatScout » February 16th, 2020, 11:58 am

The Cube 2 engine, which PAS is based on, has support for the .SMD model type used by Half-Life. I'm trying to create a playermodel for a PAS mod I'm working on, but for some reason the game is refusing to use the animations that I provided for this model.

Something happened and the animations were messed up. Well, it's fixed now.

Mike
Administrator
Administrator

Re: [Fixed] Can't get .SMD models to work with animations

Postby Mike » February 25th, 2020, 8:34 am

I'm really glad everything worked out!
We also have a , , and a [/b][/color]!

Return to “Sandbox General Support”