Problem with scripting on start

Having issues not related to a specific Sandbox game mode? Get help here!
Please also read the when posting support requests.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Creatorrookie
Name: John
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Problem with scripting on start

Postby Creatorrookie » January 3rd, 2010, 2:56 pm

In my cfgs, when I try to show a gui in the on_start, it doesn't work. It also doesn't work when I try to put the player in thirdperson at the beginning of the game.

The thirdperson in the on_start works only in one of my maps, but it doesn't work with any other map I create!

This is something like what I did with my cfg for the gui thing:

"on_start" = [showgui Start]
newgui Start [
guitext "Welcome" chat
]

This is what I did with the thirdperson thing:

"on_start" = [thirdperson 1]

playermodel 1

Basically, I can only activate these thing with level triggers in other maps.
What's wrong with my scripting?
The rookie in sandbox... :)

Hirato
Developer
Developer
IRC Username: hirato

Re: Problem with scripting on start

Postby Hirato » January 4th, 2010, 8:32 pm

don't bother with the on_start bits
This is not a url, clicking it is pointless

Return to “Sandbox General Support”