Complicated mapmodels

Having issues not related to a specific Sandbox game mode? Get help here!
Please also read the when posting support requests.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Creatorrookie
Name: John
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Complicated mapmodels

Postby Creatorrookie » January 25th, 2010, 6:14 pm

Some of my mapmodels come with different skins that are supposed to be put onto different parts of the object. How do I get the mapmodel to look right
with its skins?
My mapmodel is in obj with skins.
The rookie in sandbox... :)

offtools
Name: offtools
IRC Username: offtools

Re: Complicated mapmodels

Postby offtools » January 26th, 2010, 12:11 pm

did you write a correct model cfg.

thanks. offtools.

Creatorrookie
Name: John

Re: Complicated mapmodels

Postby Creatorrookie » February 9th, 2010, 4:58 pm

I see now that the obj cfg is very much alike to the md3 cfg. I'm not so smart with sandbox so I don't know how to create a cfg for either types of mapmodels...
How do I create the proper cfg?
The rookie in sandbox... :)

Return to “Sandbox General Support”